Dimming without a neutral line.
The Shelly Dimmer 2 was developed to be able to cover all possible electrical installations all over the world. Shelly Dimmer 2 can be used in houses where the neutral line is missing and provide a full set of dimming functionalities.
Control a wide range of dimmable LED, halogen lights and ferromagnetic/triac transformers with the smallest WiFi-operated dimmer in the world, Shelly Dimmer2 - working without a neutral line.
- Has an embedded web server and connects to your Wi-Fi network
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- Overload and temperature protection
- For multiple bulbs connected to one Dimmer2, all bulbs need to be equal in power load and technology
- Easy control through the Shelly app, various protocols and platforms, as well as voice assistants.